PA Department of Agriculture Produce Vouchers 2019
PA DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE PRODUCE VOUCHERS 2019
- 60 years of age and older by December 31, 2019
- Resident of Delaware County
- Income limits:
1 person- $23, 107
2 people- $31, 284
3 people- $ 39, 461
4 people- $47, 638
5 people- $55, 815
6 people- $63, 992
These guidelines are subject to change. The federal guidelines that are in place the day of distribution will be those that are used.
- Must present photo ID with name, address, and birthdate to receive vouchers.
- MUST HAVE PHOTO ID. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Other important information:
- Participants will receive $20 in vouchers yearly.
- Vouchers can not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- If you are receiving a voucher for someone else, you must have a signed proxy form that must be picked up at the Senior Center before a voucher can be given to you. No more than 4 proxies can be signed by one person.
- For a proxy form, click here.
Vouchers will be distributed at:
Chester Senior Center
721 Hayes Street
Chester, PA 19013
Every Wednesday from 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. beginning June 26, 2019 until supply runs out.
THIS IS THE ONLY TIME VOUCHERS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED.
Friendship Circle Senior Center
1515 Lansdowne Avenue
Darby, PA 19023
Fridays, 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. beginning June 21, 2019
Good Neighbor Senior Center
1085 Hook Road
Sharon Hill, PA 19079
Mondays, 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. beginning June 17, 2019
Schoolhouse Senior Center
600 Swarthmore Avenue
Folsom, PA 19033
Fridays, 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. beginning June 21, 2019
Hometown Senior Center
302 South Jackson Street
Media, PA 19063
Thursdays, 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. beginning June 27, 2019
PLEASE CALL THE INDIVIDUAL SITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
To view the locations of farmer's markets where you may redeem your voucher, click here.