A variety of long term services are available to help you get the care you need to stay at home.
COSA staff is here to help you learn about the many resources that can help you learn what services are available where you live or plan on living.
A COSA Care Manger will help you:
- Figure out what you need.
- Understand which services are available in your community.
- Identify which services you are financially and functionally eligible to receive.
- Formulate a plan to meet your goals.
- Arrange for services.
- Follow-up to make sure you continue to receive appropriate, quality services.
Care management is an available service to Delaware County residents 60 or older of all income levels. A professional care manager has special training and knowledge about long term living options and can provide you with information that will help you plan for the future and meet your goals.
You may request a visit from COSA to discuss long term living options and choices. COSA may perform a comprehensive assessment of your care needs and develop a care plan for you to stay at home. A care manager would then coordinate In-Home Services and stay in touch with you to make sure your goals are effectively and efficiently met.
COSA staff can be contacted at 610-490-1300 Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm if you have questions or to initiate the COSA Assessment process. Apply for Services